Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas...

Christmas 2007 was the first for Elise...she was too cute playing with the bows and paper. As most children her age, she was not interested in her gifts...though she did receive a gift from her uncle that interests her and also one from Mommy & Daddy. The others will be appreciated as she grows older.

Here are a few updated family pics from my grandpa's 75th b-day party! In case you're wondering about the very ugly pine cone Elise is holding...it is a family gag gift that gets passed around from one poor unsuspecting family member to the other. It mysteriously disappeared for a while, but has surfaced once again in honor of Elise's first Christmas. This ugly pine cone was her very first Christmas gift...of course, Elise will wait patiently until the time is right to "re-gift" this pine cone.






3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Hooray! Pictures! Elise is getting so big. And, I see you're using my favorite type of bottles. Dr. Brown's are the best by far!!

It was so good to talk to you recently. I'll be emailing soon (I'm currently at my parents' house). I have an email address and contact name to send you related to our conversation.

Love you!

The LeValley Family said...

Yes, Dr. Brown's bottles are great...they helped a lot with her gasiness when she was little. When I look at her pics I realize she's growing up! She's looking more and more like a toddler and has 5 teeth now!

Les said...

Jessica- I found your blog and was excited to see your baby girl! You can see what Wayne and I have been up to-- we have Luke (2 1/2) and baby on the way in June. My blog is http://les-lifeinthefastlane.blogspot.com
Lesli Crosby