Thursday, September 13, 2007

Beach Time!!!

Just thought I'd share some of our family beach trip pics for you to see. As Elise is the cutest person in our family right now (and not to mention the only one who doesn't mind a picture of themselves in swim wear being posted on the internet) she will be the star of the show!

Elise loved the waves. As the water came up to her feet, she would smile and laugh...then when the water receded she would cry. She also enjoyed the pool. I think we have a beach girl...she obviously inherited it from her father (enjoys surfing) and not from her mother who enjoys land under her feet a whole lot more than floating around in the water.

All in all, the trip was fairly relaxing for the whole family and a nice get away before my brother took off for college again.

Here's the pics...notice her hair in the first two photos...it's so cute!


L-to-R: Paul, me holding Elise, my little brother Jeremy, my father Marc and my mother is behind the camera (conveniently enough).

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute. Cute. Thanks for sharing! :-)

Ashleigh said...

Cute!

Charissa said...

Hehe - she is SO adorable! And I love the hair!

Michelle said...

Oh stink! I did totally miss you didn't I?!?! I had another friend that I could have hooked up with too but didn't realize until too late. Ugh. Well, it was a last minute thing. But it was a nice drive so I"m sure I'll do it again. And this time I'll be sure to get in touch with you! :-)