Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ok...for those of you who are old hands at this blogging thing...please extend grace for us newbies.

This blog is currently under construction and may take shape slowly as I'm still learning how to be a new mom. However, I wanted to go ahead and get it started as it is the easiest way to update friends and family stretched across the globe and not forget anyone. My plan is to update it once a week...more often if time permits...but we'll see what really happens. These first few posts, however, are practice ones...so just enjoy the pics and don't worry about the rest of it! :)
For now, here are a few pics of Elise...more will follow at a later date. She is doing very well...growing very very quickly!
Birthday!!!












My favorite activity...sleeping!









One of my few moments awake...




















9 comments:

GranmamaNanc said...

Cutie Cutie!
This is so cool. My first blog:)

Ashleigh said...

Jess, Elise is adorable! Wish I could see her in person. I'm looking forward to being able to keep up with her pictures on your blog.

Michelle said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world Jessica! I'm so excited to hear updates and see pictures. I hope all is well with your family. You've been in my thoughts and prayers. :-)

Anna said...

Oh my goodnesss! You are really a mommy!!!! She is so adorable! I hope to meet her in person one of these days. Take care.

elyce said...

AW! She is so cute!

Congrats!

It is so good to hear from you-
we must keep in touch!

Love you all! =)

Cris said...

wow she is sooo cute :)I'm glad I (see and be in your emailing lst , thanks for that ...and let me know how are you guys ??
Love, cristina (from Romania )

The LeValley Family said...

This is Eise's daddy. Just a quick post to convey some of my feelings at the arrival of our little girl. When Elise made her grand entrance into this world I found myself in complete amazement, wonder and fascination at and with her. Also a deep love for her immediately that I never thought could be possible that quickly. I continue to be amazed by her and thank God for her everyday. My wife did so well through all the complications. It was hard to see her go through it but God was faithful and she pulled through like a real trooper and I am very proud of her.
Jess I love you and Elise you are my precious little girl.
Love Paul

Jenn said...

What a cute little girl. I can't wait to see her up close!!
jenn:)

Emmy said...

Hi! I can't believe Elsie is already here, she is so beautiful. I think she looks like both of you, mroe you though:)I miss you guys so much, please email me, I can't get any information on you or your mom, so I can come see you. Send me an email, I sent you one about a couple of weeks ago but haven not heard back from you.
Love you! Congradulations!!!!!